Who Will be Win etta vs beyonce ??


Now comes word that 71-year-old soul legend Etta James has turned on none other than Beyonce Knowles, who so memorably portrayed her in last year's overlooked film Cadillac Records. "You guys know your president, right?" she asked the crowd. (Rude, Etta!) "He ain't my president. The great Beyonce...I can't stand Beyonce."
WHOA. Also, I'm not sure I'd recognize Etta James if you physically placed her in my living room.) Remember a few months ago when Etta James had some nice things to say about Beyoncé's portrayal of her in "Cadillac Records"? Beyoncé sang for President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama's first dance at the Neighborhood Ball two weeks ago. For some reason, that seems to have angered James, who put Beyoncé, and the president, for that matter, on blast during a show at Seattle's Paramount Theatre on January 28.
"You guys know your president, right? "The great Beyoncé," James went on. I can't stand Beyoncé. She has no business up there, singing up there on a big ol' president day, gonna be singing my song that I've been singing forever."







No comments: